Imagine if you will, your wife, barefoot, playing fetch with your dog; the kids running back and forth through a sprinkler, their screams of joy filling the air; and you, taking it all in while laying comfortably on a lush, green lawn.. Sound like something you might be interested in? The dog, kids, and sprinkler setup are up to you.. But we'll provide the beautiful lawn!
At Ehlinger Lawn Service, our treatment and maintenance programs have proven to reduce weeds, eliminate patches and make your lawn greener than ever! Here is what you can expect with our 5 Step Fertilizer Care Program:
1. Reduced weeds, eliminated patches and an overall greener lawn.
2. Choice between two Environmentally Friendly fertilizer treatments:
- Granular Slow Release - These are the types of fertilizers used on golf courses and most recommended by agriculture experts. These fertilizers provide continual feeding of your lawn gradually over time, and furnish proper nutrient uptake through the roots of the lawn.
- Organic - Ehlinger Lawn uses premium quality organic fertilizer for seasonal lawn and turf grass care. Our organic mix is formulated with complex carbohydrates, macro and micro nutrients, amino acids, enzymes, proteins, vitamins and minerals.
3. "Best Procedures" program- Simply put, we do NOT apply products for problems that do not exist.
4. YOU WILL BE SATISFIED Guarantee- Just like it sounds, if you are not totally satisfied
with results from our service, we will work with you until you are satisfied or refund the amount of your last application or service.
Of course there is always the choice not to fertilize. We think the scenario in this case would go something like this.. Your wife, barefoot, sitting on a bare patch of what should be lawn picking thistles out of her foot; your dog laying sad eyed in his doghouse; the kids sitting indoors crying because the sprinkler can't be run for fear of your backyard being turned into a giant mud pit; and you, daydreaming of laying comfortably on a lush, green lawn-
Posted on Thu, March 28, 2013